Moving grand piano!
Big house moves always come with surprises.Well, it wasn`t really a surprise, as our surveyor had already prepared our team, they had to move a baby grand piano.
It was a hot July day , but our best removals team worked effortlessly to make sure the job was done properly and all household furniture and boxes are delivered safe and secure.Our main concern was the lovely baby grand piano, which was carefully protected and strapped.
It took us 15 hours to deliver everything to our client`s new house and storage.You can check the feedback they left at Trustpilot
The package should have the basic pieces: springs, metal legs, bars, jump pad and spring protector.
Also, make sure that you have the necessary tools to assembly your trampoline easier. Again, do not start without these tools, or tools which function the same as the ones listed below.
Tools likely needed:
- Phillips screw driver (It usually comes with the package) You can also use an electric drill to make assembly faster.
- A pulling device to pull the springs
- Rubber Mallet to install the springs properly.
If everything is in order and you have all necessary tools at hand then you are ready to assemble your trampoline!
Trampoline Assembly Instructions
- Lay the pieces out in a ring/circle. By laying out the pieces in a circle you get a feel of how big the trampoline is. Make sure that when you lay out the ring foundation of the trampoline you lay them out properly. Attach each part of the ring first before attaching the legs.
- Once the ring has been attached altogether, assemble the legs and attach them to the ring. For bigger trampolines make sure that the squares an on the outside of the ring. Also make sure the holes line up. Complete the process until you attach all the legs to the ring.
- Take the screws/bolts included and bolt them in their proper places. Make sure that each bolt is tightly locked in place to make sure that the trampoline is safe for you to use. Your foundation is now complete. Now, the tricky part begins.
- Once the ring is complete you can unroll the trampoline and lay it out on the ring. Attach the springs to the designated hooks on the jump pad first before attaching it to the metal ring. There is actually more than one way of attaching the trampoline to the metal ring. One way is to attach a hook to the jump pad and then to the metal ring. You can do this process going from left to right. You will have to use your pulling device and rubber mallet to properly install the springs on the metal. You will notice once the jump pad is more than halfway done, the trampoline gets tighter so you will have to pull the spring harder and pound in the hook on the metal ring with a rubber mallet. Go about this process until you finish everything.
Another way of attaching the jump pad to the metal ring is by attaching one first and then attaching the second one to its 12 o’clock, which is the exact opposite to where the first spring is. Then attach the third one to your 3 o’clock, then another to your 9 o’clock. Then you move on to your left or right doing the same process.
- Now that you are done with the tricky part, you have to install the spring protector. You just have to lay it out on the springs and find a section of the protector which has gaps. These gaps should be on the bars of the metal stand. Tie the spring protector firmly so as to prevent any injuries or scratches from them. Some spring protectors have Velcro and some have ropes. For spring protectors which have ropes, it is best to tie using a single tie method so that you can easily remove the protector during winter.
If you still do not have time to do it yourself or you want the removal company to do it for you,Movivan Removals will be more than happy to do it for you,so call us on 0771 180 0358 now!
West London Removal Areas
East London Removal Areas
Barking-Stratford-Dagenham-East Ham-Isle of Dogs-Canary Wharf-Limehouse-Clapham-Leytonstone-Brixton-Rainham-Romford-Upminster-Hornchurch-Woodford
North London Removal Areas
Walthamstow-Bound Green-Wood Green-Chigwell-Tottenham-Arsenal-Enfield-Watford-Harrow-Wembley-Chingford-Southgate-Loughton-Haringey-Watford
South London Removal Areas
Croydon-Sutton-Kingston upon Thames-Wandsworth-Mitcham-Epsom-Bromley-Weybridge-Twickenham-Esher-Dartford-Peckam-Streatham-Sidcup-Leatherhead